Parts Warehouse Persons - Regina
Kramer Ltd. has an immediate opportunity for 3 Parts Warehouse Persons to join our team in Regina. If you’re a high energy, self-motivated individual who is willing to work hard in a team-oriented environment and are ready to think HUGE, we want to talk to you!
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment
- Provide assistance to internal and external customers
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipment
- Pick, pack, seal, and label materials to prepare for shipping
- Adhere to shipping and receiving policies/procedures, and regulatory compliance procedures
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping order to route materials
- Be “on call” as required
- Be able to work overtime as required
- Be flexible to work different hours including shift work
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 80 lbs
What’s nice to have?
- Previous warehouse experience
- Forklift certificate
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a full benefits program, a Defined Benefit Pension Program, and a fantastic work / life balance. Kramer has been a winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program for four (4) consecutive years, and continues to strive for Excellence in Support each day.
If you are ready to think HUGE, we want to talk to you!
Interested applicants should forward their resumes by September 20, 2013 to Jobs@kramer.ca