Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians (8) - Tisdale
When something breaks down or needs maintenance, the Kramer Ltd. Caterpillar equipment tech is the most popular person on site. As a Kramer Tech, you'll have HUGE benefits, HUGE opportunities and the right to say you work with the mightiest machines of them all. If you're ready to think HUGE, we want to talk to you!
- Perform maintenance, inspections and repairs on diesel and/or gas engines in our modern and fully equipped service facilities or from one of our mobile field service trucks.
- Work in a team oriented environment where everyone takes pride in making our customers more profitable by providing safe, innovative, cost-effective solutions.
- General knowledge of diesel and/or gas engines.
- Understanding of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic systems and components.
- A valid drivers license.
- Comfort using a computer, the internet, and other electronic resources.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- A willingness to get the job done, including overtime during peak seasons.
What's nice to have?
- Journeyperson status.
- Caterpillar equipment experience.
What we offer?
- Opportunities for development and advancement.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Great work/life balance.
- Hourly wage range from $30.95 - $37.25 based on experience.
If you are ready to think HUGE, we want to talk to you!
Submit your application to email@example.com